Occupational Therapist - ortho/oncology ($7,500.00 Sign-On Bonus)
Baylor Scott & White Institute of Rehabilitation
Fort Worth, TX
Occupational Therapist (OT) - Ortho/Neuro/Oncology
Sign On Bonus: $7500.00
Hours: Full Time
Compensation depends upon candidate’s years of experience and internal equity.
Salary Range: $73,840- $102,252.80
BSW Bryant Irvin is seeking an experienced occupational therapist to join our dynamic, multi-disciplinary team! The center is comprised of 4 PT's, 1 OT, 1 SLP, and 2 PSS's. Our team strives to provide exceptional care to individuals with various orthopedic, neurologic, and oncologic diagnoses. Interest in cancer rehabilitation is required, experience preferred. The ideal candidate will be a team player with excellent communication skills, flexible, and commitied to providing an exceptional patient experience. We are unable to accept new graduates for this position.
Seize the opportunity to join our highly trained and respected ReVital Cancer Rehabilitation Program team, who provide rehabilitative services to help improve quality of life for people affected by cancer. Our ReVital team provides the necessary education and training for therapists invested in treating both our oncologic and orthopedic population, which must be completed within the first 6-12 months of employment. Our work environment offers a great opportunity to provide quality care to our patients and grow with the nation’s leader in outpatient physical therapy.
Benefits of becoming a Therapist with us:
We strive to provide our employees with a solid work-life balance, as we understand that happy employees have both fulfilling careers and fulfilling lives beyond our doors.
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance; Life insurance; Prescription coverage
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID)
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
- Clinical Ladder Program
- New Grad Mentorship
- Residency Programs
- Continuing Education
- Student Loan Assistance
ReVital is an innovative oncology rehabilitation program offered exclusively by Select Medical. Our mission is to deliver outcomes that matter to our patients throughout the cancer journey by understanding their needs and goals and providing specialized, comprehensive services at the hands of compassionate, dedicated clinicians. Our vision is to establish comprehensive cancer rehabilitation as a standard of care for people affected by cancer.
Our network of 900+ specially trained therapists work closely with oncologists and people affected by cancer to create personalized rehabilitation plans. Utilizing physical, occupational, and speech therapies, ReVital specialists address pain, fatigue, neuropathy, and many other cancer-related side effects with encouragement and compassion. An overwhelming majority of people affected by cancer do not receive treatment for functional impairments. ReVital addresses this gap in care and helps people regain strength, function, independence, and quality of life.
Learn more at www.revitalcancerrehab.com
Interested in this or other opportunities with ReVital? Contact Melissa Thess, PT, CLT - ReVital Director of Talent & People Operations at [email protected] or 717.418.9635.
- Initial and ongoing systematic patient assessment
- Patient Case Load Average: 10-12 patients a day
- Timely and accurate documentation
- Interpreting assessment/diagnostic data including medical notes and surgery reports
- Ensuring medical orders are transcribed and processed accurately
- Promoting continuous quality improvement
- Instructing and counseling patients/families as needed
- Successful completion of those educational requirements as mandated for state licensure or eligibility for a license in Occupational Therapy
- Current State licensure or eligibility for licensure in the State of practice
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification required
- Ability to work 40 hours per week with occasional late or early shifts to accommodate patients
- Licensed clinical experience
- Outpatient orthopedic experience (student rotations considered)
- Cancer rehabilitation interest/experience
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.