House Supervisor- RN- Day Shift
Select Specialty Hospital
Critical Illness Recovery Hospital
(San Diego, CA)
Full-time - Day Shift
Pay Rate: $125,000- $155,000 annually
Now Offering: $10,000 Sign-On Bonus
Who is Select Specialty Hospital San Diego?
Select Specialty Hospital is located in downtown San Diego on Washington Street. As a 110-bed free-standing Critical Illness Recovery Hospital, we treat medically complex patients who need more support before starting their road to recovery. Our team is dedicated to creating a safe and collaborative environment. We provide a comprehensive training program preparing clinical team members to treat and care for a wide variety of diagnoses and high-acuity patients. Typically, patients stay with us for 25-30 days, allowing our team to build rapport with patients and their families.
Why work for Select Specialty Hospitals? We are committed to your growth and success!
- Clinical Advancement Programs with bonus incentives
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 100% paid RN to BSN scholarship program
- Nurse Executive Development program
- Extensive and thorough orientation program
- Team oriented environment
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance; Life insurance; Prescription coverage
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID)
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
At Select Medical’s Critical Illness Recovery Hospitals, you are taking care of the most vulnerable patients in your community. Here, you will care for chronically and critically ill or post-ICU patients who require extended hospital care. You will be part of a network of more than 50,000 employees nationwide who provide quality care to approximately 70,000 patients each and every day across our four divisions.
Do you love the challenge of working with medically complex patients? Are you passionate about delivering an excellent patient care experience? If you answered 'yes', consider an opportunity with us!
- Effectively managing resources during your assigned shift.
- Creating a healthy work atmosphere that promotes both team and individual growth.
- Constantly monitoring the workplace to ensure that all company policies and procedures are being maintained.
- Serving as a clinical resource to the staff and patients/families.
- Working cooperatively as an ancillary interdisciplinary team member to identify and solve patient-specific and facility-wide needs, while also improving operations.
You will demonstrate an understanding of patient needs, ensuring that each patient feels informed and understood, as well as heard. You are passionate about providing superior quality care and you are an inventive problem solver who thrives in a dynamic environment.
- Valid State RN License is required.
- BLS and ACLS are required at hire.
- Five (5) years of critical care/progressive clinical care experience.
- Three (3) years of hospital leadership experience.
Preferred qualifications that will make you successful:
- BSN is preferred.
Our mission is to provide an exceptional patient care experience that promotes healing and recovery in a compassionate environment. Each employee plays a vital role in doing that by living our cultural behaviors - celebrating success, owning the future, being patient-centered, creating change, thinking first and building trust.
We'd love for you to join the team!
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.