Environmental Services Supervisor- Inpatient Rehab
Cleveland Clinic Rehabilitation Hospital, Edwin Shaw
*A joint venture with Select Medical & Cleveland Clinic*
Environmental Services/EVS Supervisor
Benefits of being an Environmental Services Supervisor with us:
- You are part of our hospital leadership team
- Team-oriented environment
- Impact on patient care and their quality of life
- Full-benefits package for Full-time employees (Including medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, short and long term disability, and tuition assistance)
The Environmental Services/EVS Supervisor assists and directs the Environmental Services Techs in cleaning and maintaining patient rooms, offices, and public areas.
- Under direction of the EVS Manager, plans and directs the work of all Environmental Services Techs.
- Maintains current code and regularly compliance documentation
- Provides supervision of employees ensuring that job duties and functions are performed to departmental and industry standards. Maintains materials, equipment and storage areas in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- Regularly performs all of the duties of an Environmental Services Tech.
- Performs other duties as requested.
- Minimum of three years of experience in all phases of housekeeper required
- Demonstrated knowledge with hospital procedures required
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Previous supervisory or senior level experience preferred
**Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.