Physical Therapist - PT
Baylor Scott & White Institute for Rehabilitation
Physical Therapist (PT)
PRN Rate: $60.00
Benefits of becoming a Full Time Therapist with us:
We strive to provide our employees with a solid work-life balance, as we understand that happy employees have both fulfilling careers and fulfilling lives beyond our doors.
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance; Life insurance; Prescription coverage
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID)
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
- Clinical Ladder Program
- New Grad Mentorship
- Residency Programs
- Continuing Education
- Student Loan Assistance
- Our daily productivity expectations are designed to support both quality care and efficiency.
BSWIR Waxahachie Outpatient is looking for a PRN Physical Therapist to assist in our growing volumes as well as covering vacations, holidays and maternity leaves. The Waxahachie clinic, located on the BSWH Regional Medical Center campus (I-35 and Hwy 287) is a dynamic, multi-disciplinary clinic with experienced therapists, including OT, PT and ST, seeing a wide variety of patient populations and diagnoses. Experience with neuro, ortho and oncology is preferred but willing to train the right candidate. Schedule is M-F and clinic hours are 6:30am to 6:00pm.
- Initial and ongoing systematic patient assessment
- Patient Case Load Average: 10-12 patients a day
- Timely and accurate documentation using Therapy Source
- Interpreting assessment/diagnostic data including medical notes and surgery reports
- Ensuring medical orders are transcribed and processed accurately
- Promoting continuous quality improvement
- Instructing and counseling patients/families as needed
- Current state licensure or eligibility for state licensure as a Physical Therapist required.
- Certified BLS or completion in first 90 days of employment or as required by state regulations.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.