Physical Therapist - PT - Pelvic Health
Baylor Scott & White Institute for Rehabilitation
Physical Therapist-Pelvic Health
Compensation depends upon candidate’s years of experience and internal equity.
Salary Range: $75,920.00 - $103,084.00
Benefits of becoming a Therapist with us:
We strive to provide our employees with a solid work-life balance, as we understand that happy employees have both fulfilling careers and fulfilling lives beyond our doors.
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance; Life insurance; Prescription coverage
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID)
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
- Clinical Ladder Program
- New Grad Mentorship
- Residency Programs
- Continuing Education
- Student Loan Assistance
Seeking a full time women’s and men’s health specialist to join our dynamic orthopedic physical and occupational therapy team in our brand new facility on the Baylor University Medical Center campus. Candidate will have immediate access to collaboration and mentorship from our experienced WCS on staff as well as ample support and mentorship from our regional pelvic health team. Our pelvic and abdominal health population consists of prenatal and post-partum, colorectal and gynecological oncology, pelvic pain and dysfunction, urinary and fecal incontinence, and sports related pelvic floor dysfunction. Ideal candidate must be a self-starter and passionate about serving the pelvic and abdominal health populations, growing and maintaining relationships with our referral sources, community outreach, and helping build our peripartum program with our campus labor and delivery team. Manual therapy skills required and ReVital certification preferred. Clinic hours vary from 7A-7P Monday-Thursday and 7A-5P on Fridays.
- Initial and ongoing systematic patient assessment
- Patient Case Load Average: 10-12 patients a day
- Timely and accurate documentation using Therapy Source
- Interpreting assessment/diagnostic data including medical notes and surgery reports
- Ensuring medical orders are transcribed and processed accurately
- Promoting continuous quality improvement
- Instructing and counseling patients/families as needed
- Valid State License in Physical Therapy required.
• Master’s Degree in Physical Therapy or Doctorate of Physical Therapy required.
• Certified BLS required.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.