Physical Therapist - PT
Baylor Scott & White Institute for Rehabilitation
Physical Therapist (PT)
Compensation depends upon candidate’s years of experience and internal equity.
Salary Range: $75,920.00 - $103,084.00
Benefits of becoming a Therapist with us:
We strive to provide our employees with a solid work-life balance, as we understand that happy employees have both fulfilling careers and fulfilling lives beyond our doors.
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance; Life insurance; Prescription coverage
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID)
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
- Clinical Ladder Program
- New Grad Mentorship
- Residency Programs
- Continuing Education
- Student Loan Assistance
BSW Rehab Outpatient in Midlothian is seeking a Full Time Physical Therapist to join our growing team of 6 PTs, 1 OT and 3 PSSs. This clinic treats a variety of diagnoses from general orthopedics, post-operative rehab, sports, high functioning neurological, lymphedema, vestibular, TMJ, and work injuries. We are looking for a team player interested in our community, program growth and working closely with physicians/schools. We have a well-established relationship with the local Baylor Family Medicine as well as Baylor and AOA Orthos. Hours are variable depending on the day to best fit the needs of the clinic
- Initial and ongoing systematic patient assessment
- Patient Case Load Average: 10-12 patients a day
- Timely and accurate documentation using Therapy Source
- Interpreting assessment/diagnostic data including medical notes and surgery reports
- Ensuring medical orders are transcribed and processed accurately
- Promoting continuous quality improvement
- Instructing and counseling patients/families as needed
- Current state licensure or eligibility for state licensure as a Physical Therapist required.
- Certified BLS or completion in first 90 days of employment or as required by state regulations.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.