Physical Therapist Assistant - Miami Beach, FL
Select Physical Therapy is now hiring Orthopedic Physical Therapist Assistant- Miami Beach!
Up to $2,000 Sign On Bonus
Select Physical Therapy's outpatient center in Miami Beach Florida is now hiring a full time Physical Therapist Assistant. Join our clinical team of 2 PTs treating general ortho in addition to sports medicine and POETS. We can consider new graduate physical therapist assistants and experienced physical therapist assistants (PTA) alike for this full-time (40-hour) staff opportunity. Mentorship is available! Our work environment offers a great opportunity to provide skilled care to our patients and grow with the nation’s leader in outpatient physical therapy.
At Select Physical Therapy, every physical therapist's journey becomes a testament to excellence, innovation, and life-changing patient care. We are here to nurture your growth and champion your aspirations. We take pride in creating an exceptional patient experience, helping all of our patients get back to athletics, work, life and the things they love.
Hours Needed: Full Time. Monday through Friday 10am - 7pm.
Compensation. Starting at $25/hr for new grads plus with up to a $2,000 sign-on bonus incentive! Starting hourly rate increases with experience! Let's discuss how we can foster your growth!
- UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU courses, national certifications, and more.
- Company matching 401(k)
- Generous escalating PTO benefits with separate accrual of extended illness time
- Annual performance review with opportunity for a pay increase
- Center incentive/bonus program
- Employee referral bonuses
- Competitive salary and more!
- Responsible for patient care under the direction and supervision of a licensed physical therapist as mandated by State Practice Act.
- Possesses training and education which allows him/her to assist the Physical Therapist in carrying out prescribed treatment program.
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- A valid state license (where applicable), registration or certification as a Physical Therapist Assistant upon graduation from an approved curriculum for Physical Therapist Assistants, and having passed a national examination for Physical Therapist Assistants certified by the CAPTE.
- State license and/or certification must be valid in the state in which the individual will practice.
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.