Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Outpatient- CCC
Banner Physical Therapy is seeking a full-time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) in Glendale, AZ
Sign on Bonus $5k and Student Debt Program
We are seeking a full-time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our therapy team in Glendale. Large Multi-disciplinary clinic. This caseload will be Neuro and Ortho.
Looking for an SLP-CCC- unable to consider a new graduate for this position. LSVT LOUD is preferred but not mandatory.
Schedule: Monday through Friday
Compensation: Starts at $74k/yr- commensurate with experience
Benefits and Incentives (for full-time at 32 hrs+):
- Multiple health plans: PPO and HSA options through BC/BS
- Dental/vision/prescription/disability/supplemental life insurance and more
- Company matching 401(k)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) and extended illness days (EID)
- Indefinite student debt benefit program
- Industrywide unmatched continuing education program with unlimited access to CEU courses, national certifications, and more
- Competitive compensation with annual performance reviews
- Evaluate assigned patients and establish appropriate treatment goals and treatment programs
- Provides ongoing evaluation of patient’s status and goals
- Develops comprehensive goals for patient treatment to maximize outcomes
- Coordinates treatment program in conjunction with other clinical/therapeutic services
- Attends appropriate clinical meetings to facilitate coordination
- To provide quality patient care while maintaining a positive level of interaction with facilities and clients
- Meet American Speech-Language Hearing Association (ASHA) minimum standards for initiation Clinical Fellowship Year including but not limited to 36 credit hours in prescribed study.
- State licensure/registration where appropriate.ASHA certification is required.
- 300 hours in prescribed clinical practicum experience required.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.