Occupational Therapist - OT
Baylor Scott & White Institute for Rehabilitation
Fort Worth, TX
Occupational Therapist PRN
PRN rate: $60/hr.
Benefits of being a therapist with us:
- Latest rehab technologies
- Engaged and team-oriented culture
- High success rates of patients being discharged home
- Clinical ladders to develop our therapists
- Full-benefits package (Including medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, short and long term disability, and tuition assistance)
- A network of over 50K employees nationwide with relocation and advancement opportunities
- This position qualifies for our Loan Repayment Assistance program- full-time employees are eligible after their first 90 days
We are seeking a PRN Occupational Therapist to join our growing multi-disciplinary team in a Day Neuro setting. The position is a as needed Monday through Friday schedule at Baylor Scott & White Institute for Rehabilitation Fort Worth with required cross training to cover our inpatient rehab unit when needed. The candidate will collaborate with the multi-disciplinary team to treat medically complex patients that include stroke, brain injury, SCI and other acquired neuro diagnosis. We are seeking a candidate with strong neurological rehab skills who works well in a team setting. We are open to new graduates with Day Neuro experience.
Evaluates all assigned patients and develops, implements and modifies treatment plan in accordance with the patient’s need and physician direction. Responsible for delegation and direction of all discipline-specific therapy services for those assigned patients. Ensures the design of functional treatment programs allowing for an effective return to community activities. Serves as an educator of patients, families, students, co-workers and self. Performs other professional duties associated with the care of the patient, development of discipline-specific therapy services and design of program delivery.
- Evaluate the patient's level of functioning and develop an individualized treatment plan aligned with patient and family goals
- Participate in discharge planning including placement, patient and family education, and adaptive equipment
- Current state licensure or eligibility for state licensure as an Occupational Therapist required
- Certified BLS or completion in the first 90 days of employment required
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.