Physical Therapist Assistant Carrollwood - Tampa FL
Experience the power of outpatient physical therapy in Carrollwood - Tampa, FL !
Select Physical Therapy's outpatient center in Tampa, FL is now hiring a Full Time Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA). Work with a highly experienced team of 4 PTs, 1 PTA and 2 OTs treating an outpatient orthopedic caseload. This center specializes in vestibular, sports medicine, industrial, FCEs, POETs, hand therapy, dry needling, fall prevention and ACL program.10-12 PPD.
Calling all licensed Physical Therapist Assistants including newly licensed graduates and experience PTAs, APPLY!
Work Hours: 40 hrs/wk covering hours of operation from Mon-Thurs 7am-7pm, Fri 7am-5pm. NO WEEKENDS!
Compensation: Starting at $25/hr for new grads! Starting hourly rate increases with experience!
Benefits. The following is the benefits package:
- UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU courses, national certifications and more.
- Company matching 401(k)
- Generous escalating PTO benefits with separate accrual of sick time
- Annual performance review with opportunity for pay increase
- Center incentive/bonus program
- Employee referral bonuses
- Competitive salary and more!
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- In states where permitted: document in charts using accepted medical terminology and format.
- A valid state license (where applicable), registration or certification as a Physical Therapist Assistant upon graduation from an approved curriculum for Physical Therapist Assistants, and having passed a national examination for Physical Therapist Assistants certified by the CAPTE.
- State license and/or certification must be valid in the state in which the individual will practice.
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.