Physical Therapist- Fulton, MO
Is outpatient orthopedics your calling? Let Select Physical Therapy in Fulton, MO be your answer!
Experience the power of physical therapy
Select Physical Therapy is seeking a full time physical therapist for our Fulton, MO location. Our Fulton clinic consists of 1 Full Time PT and 1 Part Time PT. The clinic serves a diverse patient population of general and post-op orthopedics along with a strong focus on industrial rehab and concussion rehab.
We are able to consider a new graduate physical therapist as we DO have a team of experienced PTs treating a diverse population of teens through geriatrics. We offer general orthopedics, sports medicine and industrial rehabilitative services in a supportive, positive team environment.
This is a FULL time (40 hour) position. 7am-5pm M-W and Friday, 7am-11am on Thursday
Our Full Time Clinicians Enjoy:
- $5,000 Sign-On Bonus
- STUDENT LOAN REPAYMENT ASSISTANCE
- UNMATCHED continuing education program- internal CEU accrediting courses, national certifications, study groups, journal clubs and more!
- Company matching 401(k)
- Affordable PPO Benefits
- Mentorship Programs
- Generous Paid Time Off plus Holidays
- Employee discounts
- Much more!
For Details Contact:
- Understand appropriate state practice acts and adhere to the laws which govern how physical therapists may practice and whom physical therapists may supervise.
- Complete and maintain all corporate & clinical services required training and maintain compliance with state/local/federal regulations.
- Evaluate, treat, and direct treatment for patients for whom physical therapy is medically necessary and document this need clearly.
- Maintain open and respectful communication with co-workers, physicians, patients, family members, and third-party payors at all times.
- Attend and/or participate in facility meetings as directed by the center manager.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start
- Ability to work 40 hours per week with occasional late or early shifts to accommodate patients
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification required.
- Ability to lift patients using appropriate biomechanical techniques frequently throughout the course of a work day/shift. Must be capable of easily lifting fifty (50) pounds dead weight alone.
- Ability to walk, bend, stand, and reach constantly during a work day/shift.
- Visual acuity (near and distant) sufficient to evaluate, diagnose and monitor patient needs and to maintain accurate records, recognize people and provide directions.
- Ability to speak and hear sufficiently to understand and give directions.
- Ability to push wheeled equipment through the facility and in the community.
- Possess fine motor skills for legible and accurate reporting, charting, scheduling, daily correspondence and presentations, either manually or through use of electronic equipment.
- Possess fine motor skills for effective and efficient handling of diagnostic or therapeutic equipment.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.