AP Team Lead - Expense Reports
Select Medical Corporate Headquarters
AP Team Lead: Expense Reports
Full Time / On-Site
M-F 8:00am-5:00pm (flexible)
$22.00 Hourly Rate
Health Benefit Package, paid holidays, 401K with company match, and accruable PTO and EID Leave
*Are you an individual who enjoys the business side of healthcare?
*Are you an individual looking to continue a career in accounts payable?
*Do you want to work with innovative people with a positive team culture?
Then this might be the opportunity for you! Watch to see what it's like to work at Select Medical!
- Support and liaise between the AP Team and Supervisor.
- Independently maintain and process employee expense and co-pay reimbursements.
- Adhere to polices and procedures to ensure proper documentation is received (i.e. Expense Reports, 1099 Adjustments)
- Audit invoices for accuracy of entry and completeness.
- Prepare checks and direct deposits timely and in accordance with Select Medical Corporation policies.
- Research and assist with Positive Pay rejection notifications within required deadlines.
- Research employee inquiries and discrepancies and flag unusual or questionable receipts or excessive charges submitted for reimbursement.
- Create month end trial balance based on assigned “paygroups”.
- Review and provide explanations for month end open items included in the trial balance to ensure that open items are paid or resolved in a timely manner. Adhere to deadlines for completion of month end trial balance review.
- Assist with and notify Vendor Maintenance of employee change/corrections as needed.
- Provide required 1099 adjustments and documentation to the Supplier Maintenance team to capture payments made by an employee to a supplier via cash or check.
- Work with field to ensure W-9’s are received when new vendors set ups are needed and when no W-9 submitted.
- Train new hires on Oracle and Markview.
- Review, respond and resolve iExpense questions submitted via the iExpense Questions mailbox. Notify and keep Supervisor apprised of situations as needed.
- Work with Management to identify and provide feedback related to system testing during upgrades or system issues identified during the course of business.
- Assist with expense report direct deposit checks and updating Policies and Procedures as needed.
- Assist with the integration of acquisitions and/or joint ventures into our accounts payable systems and processes.
- Support special projects and undertake other duties as requested.
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- Minimum of 3-5 years of Accounts Payable high volume experience with Expense Report processing a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge and skills with Microsoft Office Excel (a must), Outlook (or equivalent) and Word.
- Experience with accounting software.
- Ability to process invoices using Markview Accounts Payable workflow software.
- Basic Math Skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and possess a personal sense of urgency.
- Experience in working with a multiple subsidiary operating structure environment is a plus.
- Experience with accounting software (Oracle). Ability to create suppliers using the Oracle supplier creation module.
- Experience working with a multiple subsidiary operating structure environment is a plus.
- Experience setting up suppliers, understanding W-9’s, W-8’s and filing 1099 forms to the Internal Revenue Service.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.