Center Manager - Physical Therapist
Baylor Scott & White Institute for Rehabilitation
Compensation depends upon candidate’s years of experience and internal equity.
Benefits of becoming a Therapist with us:
We strive to provide our employees with a solid work-life balance, as we understand that happy employees have both fulfilling careers and fulfilling lives beyond our doors.
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance; Life insurance; Prescription coverage
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID)
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
- Clinical Ladder Program
- New Grad Mentorship
- Residency Programs
- Continuing Education
- Student Loan Assistance
Provides daily management and supervision of services at assigned center, possesses a diverse knowledge base and skill set to facilitate patient treatment and staff development. Facilitate team dynamics and efficient facility functions. The CM is involved in the organization and the community to help grow the business. Responsible for staff and financial management of the outpatient center, identifies key indicators and influences upon them. Communicates with Regional Director/Market Manager on an on-going basis and provides clinical and operational performance updates.
- Current and valid state licensure as a Physical, Occupational or Speech Therapist required.
- For Center Manager/Speech: Current Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) in Speech Language Pathology from the American Speech-Language & Hearing Association required
- Certified BLS or completion in first 90 days of employment or as required by state regulations.
- A minimum of three years experience in a rehab setting required with supervisory experience preferred.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.