Occupational Therapist (OT) PRN Richmond Heights
SSM Rehabilitation Hospital
*A joint venture with Select Medical & SSM*
Location: Richmond Heights
Occupational Therapist (OT) PRN
Pay starting at: $45.00
based on years of experience
Our mission is to provide an exceptional patient care experience that promotes healing and recovery in a compassionate environment. Each employee plays a vital role in doing that by living our cultural behaviors - celebrating success, owning the future, being patient-centered, creating change, thinking first and building trust. Here, you will provide advanced treatment and comprehensive care to best address the medical, physical, emotional and vocational challenges for individuals with brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, neurological disorders, orthopedic issues, amputation, and multiples traumas
Not ready to apply? Schedule a time to learn more and speak with a recruiter today.
Benefits of being a therapist with us:
- Eligible for 401k
- Engaged and team-oriented culture
- High success rates of patients being discharged home
- Virtualis Virtual Reality
- Ekso NR -Skeleton
- Outdoor Ambulatory Track
We'd love for you to join the team!
- Evaluates all assigned patients and develops, implements and modifies treatment plan in accordance with the patient’s need and physician direction.
- Responsible for delegation and direction of all discipline-specific therapy services for those assigned patients.
- Ensures the design of functional treatment programs allowing for an effective return to community activities.
- Serves as an educator of patients, families, students, co-workers and self.
- Performs other professional duties associated with the care of the patient, development of discipline-specific therapy services and design of program delivery.
- Evaluate the patient's level of functioning and develop an individualized treatment plan aligned with patient and family goals
- Participate in discharge planning including placement, patient and family education, and adaptive equipment
- Current state licensure or eligibility for state licensure as an Occupational Therapist required
- Certified BLS or completion in the first 90 days of employment required
- Home Care Requirements: One or more years of clinical experience and a valid state Driver’s License
*Post offer employment testing (POETs) are completed as part of the onboarding process - to be completed before an employee's first day of work.*
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.