Physical Therapist PRN - St. Augustine, FL
Join the BEST in outpatient physical therapy!
Select Physical Therapy in St. Augustine, FL is now hiring a Per Diem/As Needed Physical Therapist (PT). Join our team of 4.5 clinicians treating a diverse outpatient orthopedic population. Specialities include neuro, vestibular, sports med, FCEs and POETS.
Newly licensed Physical Therapist (PT) graduates and experienced outpatient clinicians with active Florida license, APPLY!
Work Hours: Mon - Fri (As Needed)
Compensation: Starting at $40/hr! Hourly rate increases with experience.
- Understand appropriate state practice acts and adhere to the laws which govern how physical therapists may practice and whom physical therapists may supervise.
- Complete and maintain all corporate & clinical services required training and maintain compliance with state/local/federal regulations.
- Evaluate, treat, and direct treatment for patients for whom physical therapy is medically necessary and document this need clearly.
- Maintain open and respectful communication with co-workers, physicians, patients, family members, and third-party payors at all times.
- Attend and/or participate in facility meetings as directed by the center manager.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification required.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.