Nursing Assistant - Day
Baylor Scott & White Institute for Rehabilitation
Nursing Assistant/ Rehab Assistant/PCT
6:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Compensation depends upon candidate’s years of experience and internal equity. Minimum Hourly Pay: $16.18/per hour
Benefits of becoming a Nursing Assistant with us:
- Team-oriented and collaborative culture
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition assistance and professional development
- Student loan repayment assistance
- Nursing Assistant to RN Scholarship Opportunities
- A network of over 50K employees nationwide with advancement and relocation opportunities
- Full benefits package for Full-time employees (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Life Insurance, and Long/Short Term Disability)
Choose to be an integral part of a team that helps patients achieve their greatest potential and work toward productive, independent lives. The Nursing Assistant (PCT) provides care under the direction of a Registered Nurse, assists patients in the rehabilitation process through provision of appropriate nursing care as well as carryover of rehabilitation techniques.
Experience in Inpatient rehab or med/surg/Telemetry/Acute Care is a plus!
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Previous hospital experience preferred.
- Certified BLS or completion in first 90 days of employment required.
- Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) preferred
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.