Physical Therapist - Pelvic Health
NovaCare Rehabilitation is seeking an outpatient Pelvic Health Physical Therapist in Yardley, PA
Our Yardley outpatient physical therapy center is looking for a compassionate and driven licensed Pelvic Health Physical Therapist to provide exceptional patient care experiences. At Select, emphasis is placed on improving access and enhancing the quality of pelvic health rehabilitation. We take pride in creating an exceptional patient experience, helping all of our patients get back to athletics, work, life, and the things they love.
Join our national network of specialty-trained, highly competent pelvic health therapists. Select is committed to supporting pelvic health clinicians who strive to offer a higher level of care while contributing to the development of best practices. Discover your purpose, and join our mission to provide the best pelvic health care available in the communities we serve.
Elevate your career today by joining our distinguished pelvic health team!
Schedule: Part-time, Monday-Friday, 10-30 hours per week based on patient need and your availability.
Unique Location/Job Details: Large outpatient orthopedic center looking to add a PT who specializes in Pelvic Floor. Must have at least 1 year of licensed experience treating pelvic floor. Flexible schedule, 10-30 hours per week depending on what you are available to work.
Benefits and Incentives (Part-Time -32 hours per week)
- Company matching 401(k) after 1000 hours worked
- Competitive compensation with annual performance reviews
- Unmatched Continuing Education program with over 300 APTA accredited courses offered free to you each each.
Why Join Our Team:
- Outlined and defined mentorship program
- Clinical Support (locally and nationally: speakers & monthly journal clubs)
- Pelvic health education series, including basic, intermediate, and advanced courses
- Special interest group meetings
- Bi-monthly pelvic health master classes in addition to paid certifications
- 1900 centers in 39 states, offering internal movement
- Understand appropriate state practice acts and adhere to the laws that govern how physical therapists may practice and whom physical therapists may supervise.
- Complete and maintain all corporate & clinical services required training and maintain compliance with state/local/federal regulations.
- Evaluate, treat, and direct treatment for patients for whom physical therapy is medically necessary and document this need clearly.
- Maintain open and respectful communication with co-workers, physicians, patients, family members, and third-party payors at all times.
- Attend and/or participate in facility meetings as directed by the center manager.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start
- Cardio-pulmonary resuscitation (CPR) certification required
- Must have at least Level 1A Pelvic Floor Certification
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.