Physical Therapist - Ortho/Oncology
Rush Physical Therapy is seeking an outpatient Physical Therapist (Ortho/Oncology) in Crown Point, IN
RUSH Physical Therapy in Crown Point, IN is looking for a fun and dedicated licensed Physical Therapist to join our team. The Crown Point clinic is in a new space with a lot of room to provide patient care along with private rooms for manual therapy. Whether you are looking to make a change or looking for your first job as a Physical Therapist, we welcome you to apply! We encourage our physical therapists to take courses and certifications that interest them and will support you in your plans! Are you looking to take a specialty exam in the future? We offer study groups for OCS, CHT and more. We also offer a Clinical ladder that recognizes your growth as a clinician with monetary stipends. At RUSH Physical Therapy, we encourage and foster growth for leadership as well. If leadership in the future interests you, we offer a leadership training program.
For individuals interested in cancer rehabilitation, join our highly trained and respected ReVital Cancer Rehabilitation Program team who provide rehabilitative services to help improve quality of life for people affected by cancer. Our ReVital team provides the necessary education and training for therapists invested in treating our diverse patient population, which must be completed within the first 6-12 months of employment. Caseload will be primarily ortho with some cancer rehab and potential to grow oncology volume. Our work environment and network of clinicians offers a great opportunity to provide skilled care to our patients and grow with the nation’s leader in outpatient rehabilitation.
Hours: Full Time 40 hours per week with 2 evening per week.
Compensation: Salary starting at $70,000/year commensurate with experience; potentional for student debt relief.
Benefits and Incentives (for full-time at 32 hrs+):
- Multiple health plans: PPO and HSA options through BC/BS
- Dental/vision/prescription/disability/supplemental life insurance and more
- Company matching 401(k)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) and extended illness days (EID)
- Indefinite student debt benefit program
- NPTE 3-month Prep Course
Why Join Our Team:
- Outlined and defined mentorship program
- Clinical Support (locally and nationally: speakers & journal clubs)
- Dedicated career paths for clinical and professional growth
- Paid National certifications (COMT, dry needling, blood flow restriction, pelvic, Graston, KT tape, and more)
- Specialties offered nationwide: aquatic, vestibular, concussion management, sports medicine, pelvic health, oncology rehab, hand therapy, pediatrics, lymphedema, neurological, and FCE/work conditioning.
- 1900 centers in 39 states, offering internal movement
ReVital is an innovative oncology rehabilitation program offered exclusively by Select Medical. Our mission is to deliver outcomes that matter to our patients throughout the cancer journey by understanding their needs and goals and providing specialized, comprehensive services at the hands of compassionate, dedicated clinicians. Our vision is to establish comprehensive cancer rehabilitation as a standard of care for people affected by cancer.
Our network of 900+ specially trained therapists work closely with oncologists and people affected by cancer to create personalized rehabilitation plans. Utilizing physical, occupational, and speech therapies, ReVital specialists address pain, fatigue, neuropathy, and many other cancer-related side effects with encouragement and compassion. An overwhelming majority of people affected by cancer do not receive treatment for functional impairments. ReVital addresses this gap in care and helps people regain strength, function, independence, and quality of life.
Learn more at www.revitalcancerrehab.com
Interested in this or other opportunities with ReVital? Contact Melissa Thess, PT, CLT - ReVital Director of Talent & People Operations at [email protected] or 717.418.9635.
- Understand appropriate state practice acts and adhere to the laws which govern how physical therapists may practice and whom physical therapists may supervise.
- Complete and maintain all corporate & clinical services required training and maintain compliance with state/local/federal regulations.
- Evaluate, treat, and direct treatment for patients for whom physical therapy is medically necessary and document this need clearly.
- Maintain open and respectful communication with co-workers, physicians, patients, family members, and third-party payors at all times.
- Attend and/or participate in facility meetings as directed by the center manager.
- Successful completion of those educational requirements as mandated for state licensure or eligibility for a license in Physical Therapy
- Current State Physical Therapy licensure or eligibility for licensure in the State of practice
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification required
- Ability to work 40 hours per week with occasional late or early shifts to accommodate patients
- Interest/experience in cancer rehabilitation
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.