Baylor Scott & White Institute for Rehabilitation
Benefits of working with us:
We strive to provide our employees with a solid work-life balance, as we understand that happy employees have both fulfilling careers and fulfilling lives beyond our doors.
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance; Life insurance; Prescription coverage
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID)
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
- Clinical Ladder Program
- New Grad Mentorship
- Residency Programs
- Continuing Education
- Student Loan Assistance
Our Day Neuro team is seeking a full time M-F driver to meet accessible transportation needs of the BSWIR day rehab programs.
1. Drive the company vehicles in a safe manner according to the written schedule.
2. Maintain company vehicles in a clean condition, interior and exterior at all times.
3. Coordinates vehicle maintenance schedule, reports problems with vehicles to supervisor
4. Transports patients from current location to designated facility for appointments.
5. Performs other duties as requested.
1. High School Graduate or equivalent required.
2. Current State Driver’s License in good standing required.
3. One year of work experience as a driver preferred.
4. Certified BLS completion required.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.