Registered Nurse (RN) - New Graduate
Critical Illness Recovery Hospital
Registered Nurse (RN) - New Graduate
13 Week Comprehensive Orientation with a Dedicated Preceptor
Pay: $33.07 per hour
Competitive shift differentials for nights and weekends
Location: Downtown Knoxville
Applicants may apply before being licensed however must have license upon start date.
Our New Grad RN opportunity offers you 12-13 weeks of training with a dedicated preceptor. A robust and structured program, it integrates both education and preceptorship for a seamless transition into a successful career as a Registered Nurse.
Why work for Select Specialty / Regency Hospitals? We are committed to your growth and success!
- Clinical Advancement Programs with bonus incentives
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 100% paid RN to BSN scholarship program
- Extensive and thorough orientation program
- Team oriented environment
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance; Life insurance; Prescription coverage
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID)
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
At Select Medical’s Critical Illness Recovery Hospitals, you are taking care of the most vulnerable patients in your community. Here, you will care for chronically and critically ill or post-ICU patients who require extended hospital care. You will be part of a network of more than 50,000 employees nationwide who provide quality care to approximately 70,000 patients each and every day across our four divisions
In collaboration with the physician and their preceptor, you will assure implementation of the assessment plan, evaluation, and follow-up of the plan of care for the patient population.
- Initiating an ongoing systematic assessment of the physical, emotional, social, educational and functional needs of the patients/families.
- Interpreting assessment data and information to develop a nursing care plan which contains problem identification, nursing diagnosis, nursing orders, approaches, interventions, short/long term goals and discharge planning.
- Participating as a productive member of the interdisciplinary team in assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of rehabilitation goals.
- Assuring that documents in the medical record are complete, factual, accurate and timely.
You will demonstrate an understanding of patient needs, ensuring that each patient feels informed and understood, as well as heard. You are passionate about providing superior quality care and you are an inventive problem solver who thrives in a dynamic environment.
- Graduate of accredited program for registered nursing.
- Valid State RN License is required.
- Possess a Basic Life Support (BLS) certification by start date.
- Must have flexibility of scheduling to complete the requirements of the program.
Our mission is to provide an exceptional patient care experience that promotes healing and recovery in a compassionate environment. Each employee plays a vital role in doing that by living our cultural behaviors - celebrating success, owning the future, being patient-centered, creating change, thinking first and building trust.
We'd love for you to join the team!
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.