Physical Therapist - PT
Baylor Scott & White Institute for Rehabilitation
Sign On Bonus: $7,500
Hours: Variable with Clinic Hours
Salary range: $75,920-$103,084.80
Compensation depends upon candidate’s years of experience
BSW Rehab Weatherford is seeking a Physical Therapist to join an awesome team of 2 Physical Therapist and 1 Occupational Therapist. Primary population is orthopedics, high level neuro, ReVital and Worker's comp. Experience in Outpatient is preferred, but not required. The clinic has established referral sources with lots of opportunities for growth and program development. A successful candidate will be motivated and a flexible team-player with great communication skills.
Benefits of becoming a Therapist with us:
We strive to provide our employees with a solid work-life balance, as we understand that happy employees have both fulfilling careers and fulfilling lives beyond our doors.
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance; Life insurance; Prescription coverage
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID)
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
- Clinical Ladder Program - Opportunity for staff clinicians to bonus an additional $2000 - $3500 based on extra-curricular activities
- New Grad Mentors
- National education courses and local online CEU library free to full-time employees
- Residency Programs
- Continuing Education
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
As a Therapist at one of our Outpatient Rehabilitation Facilities, you will work with a team of clinicians. Together we will help our patients achieve outlined goals and milestones on their individual patient care plan.
- Initial and ongoing systematic patient assessment
- Patient Case Load Average: 10-12 patients a day
- Timely and accurate documentation using Therapy Source
- Interpreting assessment/diagnostic data including medical notes and surgery reports
- Ensuring medical orders are transcribed and processed accurately
- Promoting continuous quality improvement
- Instructing and counseling patients/families as needed
- Current state licensure or eligibility for state licensure as a Physical Therapist required.
- Certified BLS or completion in first 90 days of employment or as required by state regulations.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.