Physical Therapist Center Manager - $10,000 sign-on bonus!
Select Physical Therapy in Clarksville, TN is seeking a full-time licensed physical therapist for an outpatient Center Manager-Clinic Director opportunity!
Select Physical Therapy in Clarksville, TN has an opening for a licensed physical therapist to lead and provide exceptional patient care experiences as a full-time treating center manager. The physical therapist - clinic director will treat an active caseload, provide leadership to the therapy team, market rehabilitative services and specialty programs to the medical community, attend regular management meetings, and participate in community activities. Previous experience as a manager is not required but you must have at least three (3) years of outpatient orthopedic experience to be considered. We are able to train for the management responsibilities.
Our outpatient population is a mix of teens through geriatrics. We treat a variety of diagnosis including neuro, vestibular, concussion, Revital, Pelvic Health, aquatics, industrial (POETs and FCEs), hand therapy, dry needling and fall prevention on top of general outpatient orthopedics. Our work environment offers a great opportunity to provide skilled care to our patients and grow your business with the NATION’S LEADER IN OUTPATIENT PHYSICAL THERAPY!
Schedule: Monday through Friday
Compensation: Salaried, commensurate with experience. Plus $10,000 bonus and student debt benefit program!
Benefits and Incentives:
- Multiple health plans: PPO and HSA options through BC/BS
- Dental/vision/prescription/disability/supplemental life insurance and more
- Company matching 401(k)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) and extended illness days (EID)
- Indefinite student debt benefit program
- Industrywide unmatched continuing education program with unlimited access to CEU courses, national certifications, and more
- Competitive compensation with annual performance reviews
Why Join Our Team:
- Outlined and defined mentorship program
- Clinical Support (locally and nationally: speakers & journal clubs)
- Dedicated career paths for clinical and professional growth
- Paid National certifications (COMT, dry needling, blood flow restriction, pelvic, Graston, KT tape, and more)
- Specialties offered nationwide: aquatic, vestibular, concussion management, sports medicine, pelvic health, oncology rehab, hand therapy, pediatrics, lymphedema, neurological, and FCE/work conditioning.
- 1900 centers in 39 states, offering internal movement
- Assume responsibility of the center and uphold executive decisions
- Maintain and demonstrate an attitude of excellence and quality both in patient care and leadership duties
- Utilize our local community network to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes.
- Act as a business owner to help grow and manage the center’s physician relationships and patient portfolios.
- Build and maintain local industry relationships with opportunity to develop and expand expertise in industrial services.
- Expand and develop a team of talented Physical Therapist and Physical Therapist Assistants.
- Ability to work in a positive environment where people feel valued and work together to achieve company objectives.
- Partner with philanthropic programs and events in order to give back to the community.
- Participate in industry-leading continuing education opportunities.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy
- Valid TN state Physical Therapy License
- Ability to work 40 hours per week with occasional late or early shifts to accommodate patients
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. #ACN
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.