Physical Therapist Assistant -- Up to $10,000 Sign On Bonus
Select Physical Therapy is seeking a
Physical Therapist Assistant
Los Gatos, CA
UNLIMITED STUDENT LOAN REPAYMENT ASSISTANCE
Up to $10,000 SIGN ON BONUS
NPTE PREP COURSE FOR ALL NEW GRADS
At Select Physical Therapy, every physical therapist assistant's journey becomes a testament to excellence, innovation, and life-changing patient care. We are here to nurture your growth and champion your aspirations. We take pride in creating an exceptional patient experience, helping all of our patients get back to athletics, work, life and the things they love.
Our physical therapy center in Los Gatos, CA is looking for a licensed Physical Therapist Assistant that is a motivated - self starter, looking for mentorship and continued learning. We have an excellent, young, energetic staff onsite that offers a great teamwork environment. We see a wide variety of patients: acute, post-operative, sports medicine, vestibular and neurological. NEW GRADS WELCOME TO APPLY!
Compensation: Hourly Rate starting at $32.00/hr up to $50.00/hr Commensurate with experience.
360 Dardanelli Lane Ste. 1F
Los Gatos, CA 95032
Benefits and Incentives:
- Up to $10,000 SIGN ON BONUS
- STUDENT LOAN REPAYMENT ASSISTANCE
- NPTE Prep Course for all New Grads
- Unmatched Continuing Education Program
- Multiple health plans: PPO and HSA options through BC/BS
- Dental/vision/prescription/disability/supplemental life insurance and more
- Company matching 401(k)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) and extended illness days (EID)
- Indefinite student debt benefit program to help you pay your loan
- Markets Managed Locally
- NPTE 3-month Prep Course
Why Join Our Team:
- Outlined and defined mentorship program
- Clinical Support (locally and nationally: speakers & journal clubs)
- Dedicated career paths for clinical and professional growth
- Paid National certifications (COMT, dry needling, blood flow restriction, pelvic, Graston, KT tape, and more)
- Specialties offered nationwide: aquatic, vestibular, concussion management, sports medicine, pelvic health, oncology rehab, hand therapy, pediatrics, lymphedema, neurological, and FCE/work conditioning.
- 1900 centers in 39 states, offering internal movement
- Responsible for patient care under the direction and supervision of a licensed physical therapist as mandated by State Practice Act.
- Possesses training and education which allows him/her to assist the Physical Therapist in carrying out prescribed treatment program.
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate from an approved curriculum for Physical Therapist Assistants, and having passed a national examination for Physical Therapist Assistants certified by the CAPTE.
- State license and/or certification must be valid in the state in which the individual will practice.
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.