Patient Service Specialist - Medical Front Office
Baylor Scott & White Institute for Rehabilitation
Northeast DFW Metroplex, TX
Patient Service Specialist (PSS)
Hours: vary between 7am to 7pm
As Needed (Per Diem) Float
Candidate will be required to travel to multiple outpatient clinics.
Area of Coverage:
Murphy, Richardson, Allen, Plano, McKinney, Frisco
PRN rate: $21.00 an hour
- Greets patients
- Answers phones
- Patient intake and data entry
- Insurance verification and pre-authorization
- Schedules patient appointments
- Operates front office of outpatient centers
- Supports therapists and therapy assistants
- Daily cash balancing and weekly banking deposits
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Customer service experience
- Knowledge of insurance verification
- Healthcare, medical, or dental office administration
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.