Physical Therapist Assistant - Outpatient Orthopedics FULL TIME
Buckhannon, West Virginia
HealthWorks Rehab and Fitness - Outpatient Orthopedics
Full Time Physical Therapist Assistant (LPTA)
Experience the power of physical therapy!
HealthWorks Rehab and Fitness outpatient orthopedic center, located in Buckhannon is looking for a compassionate and driven licensed Physical Therapist Assistant (LPTA) to provide exceptional patient care experiences. We have additional clinicians on staff treating a diverse population of teens through geriatrics offering general ortho, industrial and sports medicine rehabilitative services. This is a FULL time 40 hour work week treating Monday through Friday until 530pm. NO WEEKENDS.
New graduate physical therapist assistants from accredited programs are WELCOME to apply. Our experienced clinicians on staff are able to support new graduate physical therapists assistants (PTA) who are focused on OP ortho and sports rehabilitation.
Seize the opportunity to join our highly trained and respected physical therapy team that provides preventative and rehabilitative services that help improve quality of life for the community in which they live and work. Our work environment offers a great opportunity to provide skilled care to our patients and grow with the nation’s leader in outpatient physical therapy.
Compensation starting $20.00 per hour and increases with experience.
Additional bonuses and/or incentives are available for full time licensed PTA clinicians.
Full time employees enjoy:
- UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU courses, national certifications and more.
- 300+ onsite, synchronous and asynchronous CEU accrediting courses. (.75-14 CEUs)
- Outlined mentorship for new graduates
- Graston, KTape and additional certifications PAID
- Outlined clinical career ladders for professional advancement
- Journal Clubs (institutional access to multiple journals)
- Company matching 401(k)
- Affordable PPO Benefits + HSA Options Available
- Generous Paid Time Off + Holidays + Extended Illness Days all with carry over
HealthWorks Rehabilitation and Fitness Buckhannon is located at:
103 Professional Arts Plaza Drive
- Responsible for patient care under the direction and supervision of a licensed physical therapist as mandated by State Practice Act.
- Possesses training and education which allows him/her to assist the Physical Therapist in carrying out prescribed treatment program.
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- A valid state license (where applicable), registration or certification as a Physical Therapist Assistant upon graduation from an approved curriculum for Physical Therapist Assistants, and having passed a national examination for Physical Therapist Assistants certified by the CAPTE.
- State license and/or certification must be valid in the state in which the individual will practice.
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.