Physical Therapist - Outpatient Orthopedics
Outpatient Orthopedics, Sports, Oncology and Vestibular
NovaCare Rehabilitation is seeking a FULL time outpatient Physical Therapist
Silver Spring Maryland
Up to $20K Sign On Bonus Offered
New Graduate Physical Therapist - WELCOMED!
NovaCare in Silver Spring Maryland is seeking FULL time physical therapists who are passionate about orthopedics. New graduate physical therapists (PTs) are welcome to apply. MENTORSHIP AVAILABLE! We have multiple experienced clinicians onsite treating everyone from teens through geriatrics. We offer sports medicine, industrial, neuro, vestibular, and oncology rehabilitative services on top of general ortho. We have 10 patient per day expectations with most averaging 10-12 patients in an eight hour day. Evals are 1:1 for an hour and visits 30-45 minutes, depending on the patient's needs.
This is a full time physical therapist position with a 40 hour work week. Two evenings treating until 700PM are required, your last patient is scheduled an hour prior. NO weekends. NovaCare Silver Spring location is on Colesville Road and a five minute walk from the Metro stop. We also have a parking lot giving you multiple stress-less commute options. We have recently expanded into this corner space that is outlined with windows, giving bright light and energy to our open floor design. Private treatment rooms are available and front desk support is here to help you and your patients alike! We take pride in creating an exceptional patient experience, helping all of our patients get back to athletics, work, life and the things they love.
Schedule: 40 hour work week Monday - Friday treating until 7PM twice a week.
Why Join Our NovaCare Team:
- Nationwide UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU crediting courses, national certifications (COMT, OCS, CDN, NCS, Pelvic Health, etc.), study groups, journal clubs, and more.
- Multiple and affordable BC/BS PPO plans and HSA option available
- Company matching 401(k)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus Holidays plus paid sick time (PST)
- LARGE Sign On Bonus +/- Indefinite Loan Help
For additional details contact our regional recruiter Shanel and apply TODAY!
Sr. Regional Recruiter- Outpatient Division
NovaCare Rehabilitation and Select Physical Therapy
At NovaCare, a division of Select Medical, we deliver quality in all that we do. We treat each other with respect and promote a positive environment where people feel valued. At NovaCare, we encourage dialogue that fosters inclusivity and growth. We are honest and open in our relationships and straightforward in our communications. At NovaCare, we work together to achieve our company objectives. #ACN
- Understand appropriate state practice acts and adhere to the laws which govern how physical therapists may practice and whom physical therapists may supervise.
- Complete and maintain all corporate & clinical services required training and maintain compliance with state/local/federal regulations.
- Evaluate, treat, and direct treatment for patients for whom physical therapy is medically necessary and document this need clearly.
- Maintain open and respectful communication with co-workers, physicians, patients, family members, and third-party payors at all times.
- Attend and/or participate in facility meetings as directed by the center manager.
- Graduate from an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited PT school
- Valid State Physical Therapist License
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification required
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.