Physical Therapist - PT at Home - Outpatient
SSM Health Physical Therapy (Outpatient)
PT at Home
Physical Therapist (PT)
SSM Health Physical Therapy is seeking a motivated full-time physical therapist with an interest in building an outpatient caseload of patients who prefer/need to be seen in their home. This position will begin as a hybrid role where hours not spent with patients in their homes will be spent working in a float capacity within our outpatient centers in the mid-county market (40/270 corridor).
Our At Home patients will be expected to be evaluated and treated in their homes in a safe and effective manner. The therapist will be provided all equipment necessary to enter and treat the patient in a home setting and be able to document appropriately during the session. If necessary, the therapist will transition the patient to a local center for any additional needed/specialty care.
SSM Health Physical Therapy is the premier provider of comprehensive outpatient services! With a network of more than 80 outpatient physical therapy centers located throughout the St. Louis Metro area, SSM Health Physical Therapy specializes in the treatment of sports, orthopedic, hand and work-related injuries. Our team of more than 700 physical, occupational and speech therapists, along with our patient service specialists, focus on providing exceptional care and unparalleled customer service.
*We have been recognized numerous times by the St. Louis Post Dispatch as one of the "Top Workplaces" in St. Louis!*
- Evaluates all assigned patients and develops, implements, and modifies treatment plan in accordance with the patient’s need and physician direction
- Responsible for delegation and direction of all discipline specific therapy services for those assigned patients
- Ensures design of functional treatment programs allowing for effective return to community activities
- Serves as an educator of patients, families, students, coworkers and self
- Performs other professional duties associated with the care of the patient, development of discipline specific therapy services and design of program delivery
- Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Therapy required.
- Current and valid state licensure or eligibility for state licensure as a Therapist required.
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification
*Generous benefits package including:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance; Life insurance; Prescription coverage
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID)
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
- Clinical Ladder Program
- Excellent Orientation Program
- New Grad Mentorship
- Residency Programs
- National Continuing Education courses (local and online)
- Tuition Assistance
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Productivity standards that allow for high quality patient care
“Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.”
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.