Physical Therapist - Pelvic Floor - Casa Grande, AZ
Full time Physical Therapist - Pelvic Floor
focused for outpatient orthopedic center in - Casa Grande, AZ
Sign on Bonus- Student Debt program
Experience the power of physical therapy! Our physical therapy center in Casa Grande, AZ is looking for a compassionate and driven licensed Physical Therapist with Pelvic Floor experience to provide exceptional patient care experiences. Seize the opportunity to join our highly trained and respected physical therapy team that provides preventative and rehabilitative services that help improve quality of life for the community in which they live and work. Our work environment offers a great opportunity to provide skilled care to our patients and grow with the nation’s leader in outpatient physical therapy.
We are a fast paced clinic that treats a lot of sports and high school athletes, gymnasts, pelvic health, weekend warriors and total joints. Looking for a candidate that is motivated and team oriented to join our team and that is passionate about pelvic health and has some experience.
Our clinic is open till 6pm three days a week
- Understand appropriate state practice acts and adhere to the laws which govern how physical therapists may practice and whom physical therapists may supervise.
- Complete and maintain all corporate & clinical services required training and maintain compliance with state/local/federal regulations.
- Evaluate, treat, and direct treatment for patients for whom physical therapy is medically necessary and document this need clearly.
- Maintain open and respectful communication with co-workers, physicians, patients, family members, and third-party payors at all times.
- Attend and/or participate in facility meetings as directed by the center manager.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification required.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.