Clinical Liaison - Specialty Hospital ( RN, PT, OT, SLP )
Rush Specialty Hospital
Crtiical Illness Recovery Hospital + Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospital
Clinical Liaison (RN, PT, OT, SLP)
Competitive base salary and uncapped monthly bonuses!
JOIN US DURING OUR HIRING EVENT
Come tour the new Rush Specialty Hospital, meet our leadership team,
and interview for one of our Clinical Liaison positions. Walk-ins are welcome and feel free to bring a friend!
We're hiring for all positions.
Tuesday 2/13, 11:00am - 8:00pm
Wednesday 2/14, 10:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday 2/15, 10:00am - 5:00pm
Rush Specialty Hospital
516 S Loomis St, Chicago, IL 60607
You can park in the parking lot on the West side of the building. Enter through the West entrance and proceed to the main lobby on the first floor of the hospital.
Opening in April 2024, Select Medical and Rush University System for Health celebrate the new RUSH Specialty Hospital opening on Chicago's West Side. Together as partners, they will deliver a world-class acute to post-acute continuum of care for Chicago. The 100-bed facility combines both critical illness recovery and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals on the RUSH University Medical Center campus. The hospital features 44 critical illness recovery and 56 inpatient rehabilitation beds.
Clinical Liaisons perform clinical assessments of referred patients, then counsel with patient families to assist them in making the best care decisions for their loved-one. Liaisons partner with hospital case managers to create smooth patient transfer processes and to help remove payer-related and operational barriers to getting appropriate patients into the best next level of care. This is a salaried position with monthly bonuses. The hours are Monday- Friday with rotating weekend/holiday on-call responsibility.
- Work with hospital case managers and physicians to identify and transition patients into the next, most appropriate level of care: Critical Illness Recovery or Acute Rehab hospital
- Educate referral sources on services provided by our hospitals.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills with focus on referrer satisfaction and account retention.
- Educate referred patients and families on acute rehabilitation and/or critical illness recovery programs.
- Deliver staff educational programs, hospital tours, meetings, etc. in assigned hospitals.
- Develop strategies to grow market share in core business lines in assigned hospitals. Creates quarterly goals and objectives and submits to supervisor.
- Works with VP/Director Business Development to identify opportunities for expansion of strategic business initiatives.
Minimum Education & Experience (Including Licenses)
- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse, Respiratory Therapist, Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist, or Speech Language Pathologist required.
- Demonstrated familiarity with hospital admissions procedures.
- Proven track record in sales and marketing with a least one year experience in a related position, preferred.
Full-time employee benefits include:
- Monthly bonus plan
- Excellent Orientation Program
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Mobile technology for use on the job
- Paid Time Off (PTO), including Extended Illness Days (EID)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Corporate Culture of Promoting from Within
- Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
Select Medical is one of the nation's largest providers of healthcare. Our national network of over 47,000 employees helps improve quality of life for more than 60,000 patients every day.
Join a Select Team of Excellence Today!
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.