Physical Therapist - HealthWorks Outpatient Float w. PAID mileage
HealthWorks - Outpatient Orthopedics
Full-Time Physical Therapist - Morgantown WV Float
Paid Mileage + Incentives
Outpatient Physical Rehabilitation and Fitness
HealthWorks is throughout West Virginia as a top outpatient orthopedic therapy provider. We are seeking full-time physical therapists for our Morgantown, Fairmont, Cheat Lake, Westover, Blacksville, and Smithfield (PA) centers. We will pay for your PA physical therapist license.
This is a full-time float position for a licensed physical therapist (PT) that will have a set schedule for needed coverage gaps. Travel is required and mileage is paid for those centers outside of your 'home' location. Each center is OP ortho with additional clinicians on staff. We CAN consider new graduate PTs and can offer solid mentorship. We are open as early as 8 AM until 6 PM. This would be a full-time 40-hour work week treating a set schedule to include some evenings until 6 PM.
We treat a diverse population of teens through geriatrics with a variety of specialties that include general ortho, sports, industrial, pelvic health, aquatics, neuro, vestibular and more. Our company offers supportive environments that encourage dialogue to foster inclusivity and growth. Previous experience in outpatient orthopedics is HIGHLY preferred. We do have the ability to consider new graduate physical therapists and those returning to the workforce.
This full-time position will require floating to our West Virginia HealthWorks locations. We focus on continuity of care and will work with you and our patients' needs to create a schedule best suited for all.
- UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU courses, national certifications, and more.
- Defined mentorship program with protected schedule.
- 300+ onsite, synchronous, and asynchronous CEU accrediting courses. (.75-14 CEUs)
- COMT, OCS, SCS, CSCS, Dry Needling, Graston, Pelvic Health, oncology, and additional certifications PAID
- Outlined clinical career ladders for professional advancement
- Journal Clubs (institutional access to multiple journals)
- Company matching 401(k)
- Affordable PPO Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off + Holidays + Sick Time with carryover
- Competitive salary, BONUS, and more!
Apply today to be considered!
Sr. Regional Recruiter- Outpatient Division
NovaCare Rehabilitation and HealthWorks Rehab and Fitness
- Understand appropriate state practice acts and adhere to the laws which govern how physical therapists may practice and whom physical therapists may supervise.
- Complete and maintain all corporate & clinical services required training and maintain compliance with state/local/federal regulations.
- Evaluate, treat, and direct treatment for patients for whom physical therapy is medically necessary and document this need clearly.
- Maintain open and respectful communication with co-workers, physicians, patients, family members, and third-party payors at all times.
- Attend and/or participate in facility meetings as directed by the center manager.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start
- Ability to work 40 hours per week with occasional late or early shifts to accommodate patients
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification required.
- Valid Driver's License with reliable transportation
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.