Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)-PRN -Morris, MN
NovaCare Rehabilitation is looking to hire a PRN to Part-Time Speech Language Pathologist to work in an outpatient hospital setting in Morris, MN. This is an opportunity to work with a variety of patients. We offer a flexible schedule and competitive salary. Master’s degree required. Ability to perform swallow studies preferred
Schedule: PRN on an as needed basis
Compensation: starting at $45.00/hour
- To provide quality patient care while maintaining positive level of interaction with facilities and clients.
- Enhance and expand client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Meet American Speech-Language Hearing Association (ASHA) minimum standards for initiation Clinical Fellowship Year including but not limited to 36 credit hours in prescribed study.
- State licensure/registration where appropriate.ASHA certification required.
- 300 hours in prescribed clinical practicum experience required.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.