PRN Physical Therapist-KORT- Lexington, KY
Join the BEST and experience the difference!
KORT is Kentucky’s largest provider of orthopedics and sports medicine seeking a PRN physical therapist in Lexington, KY for our outpatient clinics. his is ideal for a physical therapist with at least one year of experience but we can consider independent new graduate physical therapists.
We are honored to be one of Kentucky’s BEST PLACES TO WORK for more than 18 consecutive years because of our commitment to excellence in all we do. Our clinicians are top notch professionals focused on quality care treating a diverse population throughout the state. On top of general orthopedics and sports medicine, KORT offers additional specialty services including aquatics, industrial, pelvic health, oncology, concussion management, cardio care and more.
Our formal residency offerings, clinical career ladders and professional development programs are unmatched in Kentucky. We are the premier outpatient provider to help you reach your goals, we are the BIGGEST and BEST in the state!
Pave the way to OWNING YOUR FUTURE with some additional incentives:
- Compensation starting at: $45.00/hour
- This role is on an as needed basis
- Understand appropriate state practice acts and adhere to the laws which govern how physical therapists may practice and whom physical therapists may supervise.
- Complete and maintain all corporate & clinical services required training and maintain compliance with state/local/federal regulations.
- Evaluate, treat, and direct treatment for patients for whom physical therapy is medically necessary and document this need clearly.
- Maintain open and respectful communication with co-workers, physicians, patients, family members, and third-party payors at all times.
- Attend and/or participate in facility meetings as directed by the center manager.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy.
- Must have outpatient experience or outpatient clinical education experience in lieu of work experience.
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.