PRN Physical Therapist - Roseville, MN
Experience the power of physical therapy with NovaCare!
NovaCare Rehabilitation is looking for a PRN Physical therapist (PT) for our Roseville, MN location. This location covers general orthopedics, long COVID, pelvic health, ReVital Cancer Rehabilitation, concussion, spine conditions, chronic pain, and TMD. Flexibility in covering our Metro-area physical therapy clinics a plus!
Our highly trained and respected physical therapy team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote the well-being of our patients. We utilize a variety of evidence-based treatment and manual therapy techniques to create individualized treatment plans that help each patient achieve their specific goals.
Newly licensed Physical Therapist graduates and experience outpatient PTs, welcome to APPLY.
Compensation: starting at $40.00/hour
Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care.
Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
In states where permitted: document in charts using accepted medical terminology and format.
- Successful completion of those educational requirements as mandated for state licensure or eligibility for a license in Physical Therapy
- Current State licensure or eligibility for licensure in the State of practice
- Outpatient clinical rotation or experience within the last 5 years
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification required
- Ability to work 40 hours per week with occasional late or early shifts to accommodate patients
- Pelvic health experience or continuing education
- cancer rehabilitation experience or continuing education
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.