PRN Occupational Therapist - KORT_Louisville, KY
Are you passionate about your profession and motivated to become the best? KORT Physical Therapy is looking for talented Occupational Therapists with hand experience to join our team. KORT, a Select Medical’s outpatient division, is the leading employer for hand therapy throughout Kentucky and Southern Indiana. We have over 55 clinics throughout, Kentucky and Southern Indiana.
You must have hand therapy experience or exam-ready, and done a field work in hands therapy. Best practices and evidence-based programs are utilized for individualized patient care. This outpatient center’s staff is comprised of PTs, PTAs, OT, COTA, and ATs - specific to each clinic and area. You will work closely with a (large) group of CHTs, working together in the region for support, education and schedule coverage.
Our clinics are fully equipped to provide care to patients ranging from post surgical , non-operative to work conditioning. You will have the opportunity to work closely with excellent hand surgeons. If you are looking for a stable company with an ACTIVE, GROWING and THRIVING national Hand Therapy program, let's talk!
- Responsible for the evaluation, plan of care, treatment, re-evaluation, discharge, and appropriate communications of high quality hand therapy services to patients and customers.
- Develop treatment plans, supervise assistants and aides, contribute to case management, and provide quality patient care.
- Maintain positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhance and expand client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school for Occupational or Physical Therapy.
- Hand therapy experience in outpatient
- One year of outpatient orthopedics practice experience
- eligible to sit for CHT exam
- National registration and state licensure or registration REQUIRED.
- Solid experience in custom orthotic fabrication and provision of post operative care for UE conditions.
- CHT credentials.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.