Physical Therapist-KORT-Glasgow, KY
Come experience the BEST!
Our outpatient orthopedic physical therapy center in Glasgow, KY is looking for an additional passionate and driven licensed Physical Therapist to provide exceptional patient care experiences. Our clinical staff treats a diverse population of teens through geriatrics offering general orthopedics and post-surgical rehabilitation.
Schedule: Monday - Friday
Compensation: Salaried, starting at $68,000 with $4200 in student debt relief and $10,000 sign on bonus!
Benefits and Incentives (for full-time at 32 hrs+):
- Multiple health plans: PPO and HSA options through BC/BS
- Dental/vision/prescription/disability/supplemental life insurance and more
- Company matching 401(k)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) and extended illness days (EID)
- Indefinite student debt benefit program
- Industrywide unmatched continuing education program with unlimited access to CEU courses, national certifications, and more
- Competitive compensation with annual performance reviews
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- In states where permitted: document in charts using accepted medical terminology and format.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy
- Outpatient clinical rotation if current student
- Outpatient experience within the last 5 years if current clinician
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start
- Ability to work 40 hours per week with occasional late or early shifts to accommodate patients
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification required.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.