Physical Therapist - Sartell, MN
Experience the power of physical therapy!
Are you passionate about your profession and motivated to become the best? Our passion is to serve patients and each other! What's your passion?
NovaCare Rehabilitation has an immediate need for a Full Time Physical Therapist (PT) for our Sartell, MN clinic.
Our outpatient orthopedic center is looking for a compassionate and driven licensed Physical Therapist to provide exceptional patient care experiences. This is ideal for a physical therapist with previous OP ortho experience, as well as new graduates are WELCOME to apply. Seize the opportunity to join our highly trained and respected physical therapy team that provides preventative and rehabilitative services that help improve quality of life for the community in which they live and work.
Newly licensed Physical Therapist graduates and experience outpatient PTs.
Full time clinicians enjoy:
- Compensation: Starting at $70,000
- Potential for Student debt relief $350 monthly indefinitely
- UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU courses, national certifications and more.
- Company matching 401(k)
- Affordable PPO Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Competitive salary, BONUS and more!
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- In states where permitted: document in charts using accepted medical terminology and format.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start
- Outpatient Clinical Rotation in lieu of outpatient experience
- Outpatient experience in the last 3 years if practicing clinician
- Ability to work 32+ hours per week with occasional late or early shifts to accommodate patients
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification required.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.