Physical Therapist - Cedar Rapids, IA (Downtown)
Up to $10,000 sign on bonus for full time!
Experience the power of physical therapy! Our outpatient physical therapy center in Downtown Cedar Rapids, IA is now hiring a compassionate and driven licensed Full Time Physical Therapist (PT) to provide exceptional patient care experiences.
Our Cedar Rapids facility is closely tied to the community here and would love to have you be a part of that!
We utilize a variety of evidence-based treatment and manual therapy techniques to create individualized treatment plans that help each patient achieve their specific goals. Our work environment offers a great opportunity to provide skilled care to our patients and grow with the nation’s leader in outpatient physical therapy.
New Physical Therapist (PT) Graduates or experienced clinicians welcome to apply!
Hours Needed: Full Time (Mon - Fri). Must be able to work 8 hr shifts between 7am to 7pm.
Compensation: Starting at $73,000 with potential for sign on bonuses and loan reimbursement packages.
Benefits. The following is the benefits package:
- UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU courses, national certifications and more.
- Company matching 401(k)
- Affordable PPO Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Competitive salary and more!
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- In states where permitted: document in charts using accepted medical terminology and format.
- Must be a graduate or pursing degree from an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy
- Outpatient rotation in physical therapy school
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start
- Ability to work 40 hours per week with occasional late or early shifts to accommodate patients
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification required.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.