Outpatient at Home Physical Therapist- KORT_ Louisville, KY
Join the BEST and experience the difference!
KORT Physical Therapy Louisville, KY are seeking local Full Time Physical Therapist for our Outpatient at Home Program. KORT is your community’s largest provider of orthopedic rehabilitation and we are seeking experienced physical therapists to join us. Our KORT outpatient at home team is able to provide orthopedic, post-op, fall prevention and vestibular rehabilitative services to the community.
New Grads are welcome to apply!
This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced physical therapist to get their foot in the door with the country's largest provider of outpatient orthopedics.
We are honored to be one of the area’s BEST PLACES TO WORK for more than 18 consecutive years because of our commitment to excellence in all we do. Our clinicians are top notch professionals focused on quality care treating a diverse population throughout the community.
Experienced physical therapists, we are excited to speak with you! Our formal continuing education courses, residency offerings, clinical career ladders and professional development programs are unmatched in Kentucky. We are the premier outpatient provider to help you reach your goals, we are the BIGGEST and BEST in the region!
Compensation Starting at $75,000 annual base plus mileage. Potential for sign on bonuses and student debt relief programs.
Coverage will be throughout Bullitt County and other counties as needed.
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy.
- Outpatient clinical rotation in lieu of experience if a new grad
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start.
- One year of outpatient experience in the last two years
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.