PRN Physical Therapist -KORT- Bowling Green, KY
Join the BEST and experience the difference!
KORT is Kentucky’s largest provider of orthopedics and sports medicine. We are seeking a PRN physical therapist in BOWLING GREEN, KY for our outpatient orthopedic clinic. This is ideal for a physical therapist with at least one year of experience but we can consider independent new graduate physical therapists.
We are honored to be one of Kentucky’s BEST PLACES TO WORK for more than 18 consecutive years because of our commitment to excellence in all we do. Our clinicians are top notch professionals focused on quality care treating a diverse population throughout the state. On top of general orthopedics and sports medicine, KORT offers additional specialty services including aquatics, industrial, pelvic health, oncology, concussion management, cardio care and more.
Pave the way to OWNING YOUR FUTURE with some additional incentives:
- Compensation starting at: $40.00/hour
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy.
- Must have outpatient experience or outpatient clinical education experience in lieu of work experience.
- Valid State Physical Therapy License in Kentucky
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.