PRN Telehealth Pediatric Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) -KORT- Louisville, KY
KORT Physical Therapy is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist (CCC- SLP) for telehealth visits!
KORT Physical Therapy in Louisville, KY is seeking local speech language pathologist (SLP) to provide telehealth services for our littlest patients. For this position you must have previous experience in pediatrics as a speech language pathologist. We are not able to consider new grads and CFY candidates. We have a multidiscplinary staff that can help assist you for any of our telehealth patient needs.
Schedule: On an as needed basis
Compensation range: Starting at $35.00 per hour- $40.00 per hour based on experience
- To provide quality patient care while maintaining positive level of interaction with facilities and clients.
- Enhance and expand client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Meet American Speech-Language Hearing Association (ASHA) minimum standards for initiation Clinical Fellowship Year including but not limited to 36 credit hours in prescribed study.
- State licensure/registration where appropriate.ASHA certification required.
- Pediatrics experience in CFY or internship
- 300 hours in prescribed clinical practicum experience required.
- Kentucky licensure or compact licensure to start
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.