Certified Hand Therapist
Select Physical Therapy is seeking a full-time Certified Hand Therapist (CHT) to treat various upper extremity disorders ranging from tendon injuries, sprains, strains, post-operative fractures, and more. We are seeking a hand therapist who is skilled in custom splinting. The Certified Hand Therapist will be working with our regional hand therapy coordinator to ensure you have what you need for success. Sign on bonus available! Ask me about our student debt program!
Schedule: Monday through Friday
PRN and Part-Time are also available
Compensation: Salary up to $100k based on experience
Why join our nationwide team of amazing hand therapists?
- National hand therapy program in 32 states with more than 300 CHT’s nationwide and an additional 300 hand therapists are a part of the national hand therapy program
- Nationally supported mentorship program therapists interested in pursuing their CHT credentials (available in most regions). Experienced therapist have the opportunity to become a mentor.
- Education Department Offers: National UE symposium, National journal club, National CHT study group, free local CEU’s, webinar training programs, additional certification course available for UE COMT
- Hand team meetings in each local area and virtual meetings and training available.
- Opportunities to observe in physician clinics and work in contracted positions in physician’s clinics
- Opportunity for research activities
- Opportunity to develop and participate in program development for special populations
- Hand therapy clinics are fully equipped and provide many treatment options
Benefits and Incentives (for full-time at 32 hrs+):
- Multiple health plans: PPO and HSA options through BC/BS
- Dental/vision/prescription/disability/supplemental life insurance and more
- Company matching 401(k)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) and extended illness days (EID)
- Indefinite student debt benefit program
- Industrywide unmatched continuing education program with unlimited access to CEU courses, national certifications, and more
- Competitive compensation with annual performance reviews
- Responsible for the evaluation, plan of care, treatment, re-evaluation, discharge, and appropriate communications of high quality hand therapy services to patients and customers.
- Provide comprehensive and individualized treatment programs.
- Maintain positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhance and expand client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Stay current and up to date with Occupational Therapy research and employ Evidence Based Practice (RCB, clinician expertise, patient perception).
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school for Occupational or Physical Therapy
- Must hold specialty certification or licensure in Hand Therapy
- National registration and state licensure or registration REQUIRED
- MUST have previous,demonstrated marketing experience
- MUST have solid experience in application of custom splinting pre and post-op orthopedic required
- Hand and splinting experience REQUIRED
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification
- Valid state driver’s license
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.