Occupational Therapist - Hand Therapy
Select Physical Therapy
Occupational Therapist - Hand Therapy
Part Time or consistent PRN available
At Select Physical Therapy every occupational therapist's journey becomes a testament to excellence, innovation, and life-changing patient care. We are here to nurture your growth and champion your aspirations. We take pride in creating an exceptional patient experience, helping all of our patients get back to athletics, work, life and the things they love.
Clinic Details: Select Physical Therapy in Santee, CA is looking for a compassionate individual to join our diverse team. We have a strong connection with the local community and aim to add a motivated team member who melds well with our current group dynamic. We strive to deliver personalized care with focus on functional activity training with a combination of effective manual therapy techniques. Our San Diego centers are facilities of choice in the region and we strive to enhance our community outreach and personal connections with our patients, their families, and fellow healthcare agencies. We are open to either part time or consistent PRN hours for this position and there is room for growth into full time as the caseload develops.
Select Physical Therapy offers:
- Starting hourly rate: $39.00/hr up to $48.00/hr
- Flexible schedules
- Part time or consistent PRN opportunities available
- Unmatched Continuing Education Program
- Internal CHT Mentorship Program
- Markets Managed Locally
- Employee Discounts and perks on good and services
- And much more!
Additional Hand Therapy Opportunities Include:
- Reimbursement of CHT exam fees and Re-certification exam fees upon passing
- FREE and UNLIMITED CEU accredited courses!
- Internal education department offers: National UE symposium, UE COMT Certification Course, National journal club, National CHT study group, National hand therapy mentorship program, free local CEU’s, webinar training programs, National bulletin boards and blogs, and free journal access.
- Opportunities to observe in physician clinics and work in contracted positions in physician’s clinics
- Opportunities for research activities and publications
- Opportunities to deliver unique programs to industrial workers: on-site visits, on-site therapy, work conditioning, FCE, ergonomic assessments and pre-employment testing.
- Work alongside our staff that includes national speakers and educators, researchers, therapists published in textbooks and peer reviewed journals, and active leaders in national associations.
- Responsible for the evaluation, plan of care, treatment, re-evaluation, discharge, and appropriate communications of high quality hand therapy services to patients and customers.
- Develop treatment plans, supervise assistants and aides, contribute to case management, and provide quality patient care.
- Maintain positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhance and expand client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Stay current and up to date with Occupational Therapy research and employ Evidence Based Practice (RCB, clinician expertise, patient perception).
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school for Occupational Therapy.
- Must be working towards specialty certification or licensure in Hand Therapy
- National registration and state licensure or registration REQUIRED
- Minimum of two years experience in application of custom splinting pre and post-op orthopedic required
- Minimum two years in adult rehabilitation; hand and splinting experience required
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification
- Valid state driver’s license
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.