SELECT STUDIO PRODUCER
MARKETING, COMMUNICATIONS & BRANDING DEPARTMENT
This role manages everything from pre-production planning to on-set direction to post-production polish, collaborating closely with Marketing and Communications to produce premier content. With an eye for both creativity and efficiency, the Producer helps craft compelling visual media for diverse hospital initiatives across all stages and channels.
This role requires both creative and logistical skills, including on-the-fly problem solving, a critical eye and fine-tuned ear for detail and the ability to oversee many moving parts with poise and confidence.
- Extensive knowledge and experience across all three phases of the video production process
- Advanced photography skills including utilization of natural indoor lighting
- Experience in defining video and photography project scopes and objectives
- Coordinating and managing projects from inception to final delivery
- Communicating effectively and efficiently with various stakeholders across the organization
- 5 to 7 years of experience in professional video editing at a news outlet or digital agency
- Proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audition, Lightroom and Photoshop)
- Experience using a variety of camera equipment including Canon C200s, lighting and audio recorders
- Exceptional interview skills that capture the stories and sentiment of subjects
- Advanced storytelling ability
- Script writing and storyboarding
- Podcast production experience
- Strong organizational skills, and time and task management
- Visually creative and technically proficient, eagerness to learn and try new techniques
- Strong understanding and application of video production and post-production
- Experience working with senior executives
- Capable of meeting aggressive deadlines and juggling multiple projects
- Proven ability to exercise sound decision making in a fast-paced environment
- Maintenance of digital assets
- Highly collaborative team-based mindset
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Natural curiosity to learn about people in order to help tell their story
- Enthusiasm and the ability to thrive in an atmosphere of constant change
- Thrives managing multiple projects under pressing deadlines
- Ability work and contribute in a team environment
- Willing to travel locally and nationally
- A willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Healthcare industry experience a plus, but not required
Candidates will be required to share a portfolio of both video and photography work.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.