Registered Nurse (RN) / Nights
Registered Nurse (RN) - Full-Time Nights
Pay Rate: $37.16-$50.00 per hour
Competitive shift differentials for nights and weekends
Pay rate based on years of experience
$15,000 Sign-on Bonus!
Select Specialty Hospital Oklahoma City
Select Specialty Hospital Oklahoma City is a freestanding at 72-bed critical illness recovery hospital. We specialize in treating patients who need more time to recover after their stay in the ICU or Trauma units. If you're passionate about working with medically complex patients and want to be a part of the journey to recovery, make a difference today!
Why work for Select Specialty Hospitals? We are committed to your growth and success!
- Clinical Advancement Programs with bonus incentives
- Student Debt Benefit Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 100% paid RN to BSN scholarship program
- Extensive and thorough orientation program
- Team oriented environment
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance; Life insurance; Prescription coverage
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID)
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
Do you love the challenge of working with medically complex patients? Are you passionate about delivering an excellent patient care experience? If you answered 'yes', consider an opportunity with us!
- Receiving admissions and/or transfers to the unit.
- Initial and ongoing systematic patient assessment.
- Timely and accurate documentation using appropriate systems.
- Interpreting assessment/diagnostic data including labs and telemetry.
- Ensuring medical orders are transcribed and processed accurately.
- Competence in Rapid Response and code events.
- Promoting continuous quality improvement.
- Instructing and counseling patients/families.
You will demonstrate an understanding of patient needs, ensuring that each patient feels informed and understood, as well as heard. You are passionate about providing superior quality care and you are an inventive problem solver who thrives in a dynamic environment.
- Valid State RN License is required.
- BLS is required at hire.
- ACLS is required within 6 months of hire. (Agency RN must have ACLS upon first shift, PRN staff must have ACLS upon hire).
Preferred qualifications that will make you successful:
- Clinical experience is preferred.
Our mission is to provide an exceptional patient care experience that promotes healing and recovery in a compassionate environment. Each employee plays a vital role in doing that by living our cultural behaviors - celebrating success, owning the future, being patient-centered, creating change, thinking first and building trust.
We'd love for you to join the team!
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.