Physical Therapist -- Up to $20,000 Sign On Bonus
Now Hiring a Float Outpatient Orthopedic Physical Therapist
for Regional Coverage in Kentfield, CA!
STUDENT DEBT BENEFIT PROGRAM
Up to $20,000 SIGN ON BONUS
NPTE PREP COURSE FOR ALL NEW GRADS
*Full Time and Part Time opportunities are available with FLEXIBLE SCHEDULES throughout the North Bay*
Select Physical Therapy in the Marin, CA Market is seeking coverage of an outpatient physical therapist for our highly respected orthopedic team. We treat a diverse caseload of teens through geriatrics offering general ortho, sports and more! You are evaluation to discharge with your patients giving you solid one on one care time. This is coverage as needed for our current physical therapists for vacation, emergency and caseload influx. Ideal for an experienced PT but with our seasoned team, a dynamic new graduate PT focused on OP ortho is welcome to apply.
Hourly rate starting at: $47.00 per hour up to $57.00 per hour
Schedule needs include:
Regional clinic coverage as needed on a week by week basis - Coverage includes 6 clinics from Mill Valley to Novato.
FLEXIBLE SCHEDULES/ 4 DAY WORK WEEK
Clinics are open 7a-7p
Must be able to provide area coverage and work independently
We offer access to our locally hosted CEU accrediting courses for our per diem/ PRN clinicians.
- Understand appropriate state practice acts and adhere to the laws which govern how physical therapists may practice and whom physical therapists may supervise.
- Complete and maintain all corporate & clinical services required training and maintain compliance with state/local/federal regulations.
- Evaluate, treat, and direct treatment for patients for whom physical therapy is medically necessary and document this need clearly.
- Maintain open and respectful communication with co-workers, physicians, patients, family members, and third-party payors at all times.
- Attend and/or participate in facility meetings as directed by the center manager.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy
- Valid State Physical Therapy License required
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification required.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.