Physical Therapist -- Up to $20,000 Sign On Bonus
Looking to work in Sunny California?
Now Hiring a Physical Therapist for Hayward, CA!
STUDENT DEBT BENEFIT PROGRAM
UP TO $20,000 SIGN ON BONUS POTENTIAL
NPTE PREP COURSE FOR ALL NEW GRADS
*Opportunity is available across any of our East Bay Area clinic locations*
Select Physical Therapy in Hayward, CA is seeking a full time physical therapist with a passion for workers compensation to provide clinical care in addition to POETs, FCEs, work conditioning and educating/supporting our teams. This position can be based out of any of our East Bay area clinics providing an easy commute! Opportunity is ideally suited for a Physical Therapist with experience in Worker's Compensation. Position will provide great opportunities for 1:1 mentorship and operational development.
Our Full Time Clinicians Enjoy:
- Starting salary at: $95,000.00 up to $115,000.00
- Sign on Bonus of up to $20,000
- STUDENT DEBT BENEFIT PROGRAM
- FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE
- 1:1 Management Training Program
- UNMATCHED continuing education program- internal CEU accrediting courses, national certifications, study groups, journal clubs and more!
- Company matching 401(k)
- Affordable PPO Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off plus Holidays
- Employee discounts
- Much more!
One of the many unique benefits that our employees at Select Medical can take advantage of is our industry-leading continuing education opportunities, which are worth up to $15,580 each year! This includes the opportunity to join Select Physical Therapy’s nationally acclaimed and APTA accredited Orthopedic Residency Program, weekend classes and online education, and formal weekly mentoring program available for new grads. Residency and Fellowship programs.
- Understand appropriate state practice acts and adhere to the laws which govern how physical therapists may practice and whom physical therapists may supervise.
- Complete and maintain all corporate & clinical services required training and maintain compliance with state/local/federal regulations.
- Evaluate, treat, and direct treatment for patients for whom physical therapy is medically necessary and document this need clearly.
- Maintain open and respectful communication with co-workers, physicians, patients, family members, and third-party payors at all times.
- Attend and/or participate in facility meetings as directed by the center manager.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy
- Valid State Physical Therapy License required
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification required.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.