Physical Therapist (PT) - Full Time
Banner Rehabilitation Hospital - Phoenix
*In Partnership with Select Medical*
Physical Therapist (PT)
$7,500 Sign-On Bonus
Full-Time (40/Hours per week)
Monday to Friday
*Option to pick up hours 5:30 pm to 8:30pm during weekdays*
Pay Rate: $79,040 to $108,513.60 Per Year
*Based on years of Experience*
Why Join the Banner Rehabilitation Therapy Team:
- Culture: Dynamic interdisciplinary team with a focus on patient outcomes and discharging home. We value our employees and team. We are 100% committed to staff engagement, resources, collaboration, and innovation. The Therapy and nursing teams are close partners in the rehab setting and support each other in our daily work.
- State of the art technology: Physical and Occupational therapists will have access to the technology to foster higher patient success. This includes Bioness. LiteGait, Vector assisted gait training, ADL suite, Armeo, NMES, BITS technology. Our Speech Pathologists utilize Vital Stim, NMES, and a multitude of apps for cognitive training. We perform all MBS studies in-house and have a team of Speech Pathologists who are instrumental in collaborating with our physician on patient diet progression.
- Productivity: Our therapy team is expected to provide patient care at 75% productivity. Appointments are scheduled in 45 -90 minute sessions. Therapists typically see patients for 6 of their 8 hour days, leaving time for participation in committees, education, precepting, student coordination, and working on clinical ladder projects.
- Certifications and CEUs: We highly value professional development and continuing education. We offer a multitude of free CEUs through Select University.
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance: Full-time team members eligible after their first 90 days.
Sign-on or relocation bonus available for full-time therapists!
Evaluates all assigned patients and develops, implements and modifies treatment plan in accordance with the patient’s need and physician direction. Responsible for delegation and direction of all discipline-specific therapy services for those assigned patients. Ensures the design of functional treatment programs allowing for an effective return to community activities. Serves as an educator of patients, families, students, co-workers and self. Performs other professional duties associated with the care of the patient, development of discipline-specific therapy services and design of program delivery.
- Evaluates assigned patients and establishes appropriate treatment goals and treatment programs.
- Provides ongoing evaluation of patient’s status and goals, modifying treatment program for timely progression.
- Develops comprehensive goals for patient treatment to maximize patient outcomes and return to community activities.
- Coordinates treatment program in conjunction with other clinical/therapeutic services, as well as available community resources. Attends appropriate clinical meetings to facilitate coordination.
- Provides for patient education to include the development of comprehensive and progressive home programs with instruction to the patient, family and other caregivers as appropriate to facilitate a safe and effective discharge.
- Prepares for patient discharge inclusive of ordering of necessary equipment and recommendations for therapeutic services ensuring the continuum of care.
- Evaluates patient in the actual or simulated home, school, work or community environments as necessary to facilitate a return to community activities, making recommendations for necessary adaptations or training.
- Identifies and manages various levels of care necessary to ensure care plan delivery. Delegates and supervises the utilization of PTAs, as well as support personnel to maximize patient outcomes and ensure effective utilization of services.
- Current state licensure or eligibility for state licensure as a Physical Therapist required.
- Certified BLS or completion in the first 90 days of employment required.
- Home Care Requirements: One or more years of clinical experience and a valid state Driver’s License.
**Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.