Occupational Therapist -- Hand Therapy
Do you want to work in sunny California?
Now Hiring for a Full Time Hand Therapy Occupational Therapist in San Rafael, CA!
STUDENT DEBT BENEFIT PROGRAM!
Up to $20,000 SIGN ON BONUS
Per Diem (PRN), Full Time and Part Time Available!
Select Physical Therapy is seeking a full time therapist for our outpatient orthopedic clinic in San Rafael, CA. You do NOT have to be a Certified Hand Therapist to be considered. Must have a minimum of 1 year experience in hand therapy and splinting. Select Physical Therapy is a part of Select Medical’s outpatient division, and is the leading employer for hand therapy throughout the country with over 300 CHTs and 600 hand therapists in 32 states.
You will work closely with a large group of CHTs, working together in the region for support, education, and schedule coverage. You will have incredible opportunities for career development, mentoring other Hand Therapists, and leadership.
Our clinics are fully equipped to provide care to patients ranging from post-surgical cases, to non-operative conditions, to work conditioning. You will have the opportunity to work closely with excellent hand surgeons. If you are looking for a stable company with an ACTIVE, GROWING and THRIVING national Hand Therapy program, let's talk!
Select Physical Therapy offers:
- Starting Salary: $95,000 up to $115,000 annual
- Up to $20,000 SIGN ON BONUS
- STUDENT DEBT BENEFIT PROGRAM
- Unmatched Continuing Education Program
- Full-time status at 32 hours
- Internal CHT Mentorship Program
- Markets Managed Locally
- Employee Discounts and perks on good and services
- And much more!
Additional Hand Therapy Opportunities Include:
- Reimbursement of CHT exam fees and Re-certification exam fees upon passing
- FREE and UNLIMITED CEU accredited courses!
- Internal education department offers: National UE symposium, UE COMT Certification Course, National journal club, National CHT study group, National hand therapy mentorship program, free local CEU’s, webinar training programs, National bulletin boards and blogs, and free journal access.
- Opportunities to observe in physician clinics and work in contracted positions in physician’s clinics
- Opportunities for research activities and publications
- Opportunities to deliver unique programs to industrial workers: on-site visits, on-site therapy, work conditioning, FCE, ergonomic assessments and pre-employment testing.
- Work alongside our staff that includes national speakers and educators, researchers, therapists published in textbooks and peer reviewed journals, and active leaders in national associations.
- Responsible for the evaluation, plan of care, treatment, re-evaluation, discharge, and appropriate communications of high quality hand therapy services to patients and customers.
- Develop treatment plans, supervise assistants and aides, contribute to case management, and provide quality patient care.
- Maintain positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhance and expand client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Stay current and up to date with Occupational Therapy research and employ Evidence Based Practice (RCB, clinician expertise, patient perception).
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school for Occupational Therapy.
- Must be working towards specialty certification or licensure in Hand Therapy
- National registration and state licensure or registration REQUIRED
- Minimum of two years experience in application of custom splinting pre and post-op orthopedic required
- Minimum two years in adult rehabilitation; hand and splinting experience required
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification
- Valid state driver’s license
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.