Physical Therapist Assistant (PRN)
Select Physical Therapy is seeking a PRN outpatient Physical Therapist Assistant in the Mechanicsville, VA area
Our outpatient orthopedic centers in the Mechanicsville-Richmond, VA region are seeking a per diem licensed physical therapist assistant (PTA) to provide exceptional patient care to patients of all ages and abilities. We utilize a variety of evidence-based treatments and manual therapy techniques to create individualized treatment plans focused on helping each patient achieve their specific goals and get back to the things that are important to them. Our work environment offers a great opportunity to provide skilled care to patients and grow with the nation’s leader in outpatient physical therapy and rehabilitation.
Schedule: PRN as needed, various hours, 7:30 am start times and 7:00 pm end times. No weekends.
Areas of coverage: Colonial Heights, Chester, Glen Allen, Midlothian, Gayton Crossing, Mechanicsville, Ashland & Bowling Green
- Responsible for patient care under the direction and supervision of a licensed physical therapist as mandated by State Practice Act.
- Possesses training and education which allows him/her to assist the Physical Therapist in carrying out prescribed treatment program.
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Graduation from an approved curriculum for Physical Therapist Assistants, and having passed a national examination for Physical Therapist Assistants certified by the CAPTE.
- State PTA license must be valid in the state in which the individual will practice
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.