Physical Therapist Outpatient Per Diem - Baltimore County Maryland
Baltimore County Physical Therapist- Per Diem As Needed Coverage
NovaCare in Baltimore County is seeking local experienced physical therapists for our outpatient orthopedic centers. Locations would include Towson, Federal Hill, Hunt Valley, Rosedale, Dundalk and Beltway centers to name a few. Each center treats a diverse population of teens through geriatrics with specialty services such as sports medicine, industrial, dry needling, vestibular, neuro rehabilitation and more. We are seeking flexible physical therapists able to consider coverage as needed as early as 7am until 8pm Monday through Friday. We are unable to consider new graduate physical therapists for this opportunity. Our Baltimore County physical therapy centers are looking for compassionate, experienced and driven licensed physical therapists to provide exceptional patient care experiences. Seize the opportunity to join our highly trained and respected physical therapy team that provides preventative and rehabilitative services that help improve quality of life for the community in which they live and work. Our work environment offers a great opportunity to provide skilled care to our patients and grow with the nation’s leader in outpatient physical therapy.
We are unable to offer medical benefits if you are working less than 32 hours but we CAN discuss your participation in our local CEU accrediting courses once you are on board.
For additional details contact our Regional Outpatient Recruiter- Shanel!
Regional Recruiter- Outpatient Division
NovaCare Rehabilitation and Select Physical Therapy
At NovaCare, a division of Select Medical, we deliver quality in all that we do. We treat each other with respect and promote a positive environment where people feel valued. At NovaCare, we encourage dialogue that fosters inclusivity and growth. We are honest and open in our relationships and straightforward in our communications. At NovaCare, we work together to achieve our company objectives.
- Understand appropriate state practice acts and adhere to the laws which govern how physical therapists may practice and whom physical therapists may supervise.
- Complete and maintain all corporate & clinical services required training and maintain compliance with state/local/federal regulations.
- Evaluate, treat, and direct treatment for patients for whom physical therapy is medically necessary and document this need clearly.
- Maintain open and respectful communication with co-workers, physicians, patients, family members, and third-party payors at all times.
- Attend and/or participate in facility meetings as directed by the center manager.
- Successful completion of those educational requirements as mandated for state licensure or eligibility for a license in Physical Therapy.
- Current State licensure or eligibility for licensure in the State of practice.
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification required.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.